Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ponytail Withdrawal

There are a lot of things that you lose (and gain) when you go through breast cancer treatment.  The thing I've been missing a lot lately is the ponytail.  It's been along time.  I used to take it for granted--the ability to just sweep all of my hair off my face and pull it into a ponytail holder.  I've been having, shall we say, ponytail withdrawal.  So . . .

If my hair is 4 inches long--at its longest, and my hair grows approximately 1/2 an inch per month, when will I be able to tame this hair (beast) into a ponytail?

another "Barbie*" girl with a fabulous ponytail


Not soon enough.

It really is all about the hair.



* trademark Mattel 


If you know someone who could benefit from or would like to read this blog, please forward the link to them.
beingmemovingforward.blogspot.com


Breast cancer alone can be terrifying, but the breast cancer community is empowering.

No comments:

Post a Comment